Product added to cart
Beach Body Goa- 2021
Beach Body Goa- 2021
Hey you Beach Beauty,
Thank you for registering at season FOUR of our awesome BeachBody shows. We created these shows to give anyone who looks good on the beach an opportunity to step on a grand stage and show the nation just how beautiful, fit, muscled, or toned you are…there are no set criteria for what we judges are looking for, it’s the overall package that will win the day…and if you win this competition, then it's going to change your life!
The Winner will get exciting prizes (stay tuned for prize announcements).
There are two categories for the guys –
Beach Body – You look great on the beach! Do this category if you’re well proportioned, well-toned but not shredded or with well-defined muscle. Last seasons winner was a stylish, well-toned, good-looking guy, confident on the stage, with an overall superb look for the beach. He knew the mandatory poses and had clearly practiced them. (see my Instagram @nickorton22 for the poses)
Beach Muscle – You look impressive on the beach! Do this category if you are carrying a lot of muscle, and/or you are shredded, have well-defined muscle. Last seasons winner was in great condition, very impressive with defined muscle in the upper and lower body. He also knew the poses and had a good stage presence.
There are one categories for the girls –
Beach Body – you look beautiful on the beach! Do this category if you’re slim, toned and look fantastic in a bikini. The winner will turn heads as she walks along a busy beach…you should know the mandatory poses and perform them confidently, so practice is needed.
Audition day: All competitors MUST take part on the audition day. You will be asked on stage in groups as this is the only way that we can process a large number of competitors. We will be selecting 100 competitors to go through to the finals.
Date: 11th December Audition and 12th December final.
Time: Given according to categories on email / what’s app (if you are late, you may miss out on being judged, so don’t blame me if you leave too late and there is traffic!)
*Final: - 100 competitors will be selected to the finals on the audition day.
Swimwear for Women
Two-piece swimwear, something that is designed to show your physique, but how much you show is up to you. It is a chance to be creative, but remember you don't want the outfit to draw attention away from you. Heels or trainers may be worn.
Swimwear for Men
Trunks, speedo style, and beach shorts (not long ones) are best. Patterns and colors of your own choice.
Mandatory poses – there are four poses which you will be asked to do on stage, these are exclusive to BodyPower Beachbody, and you can find these poses on my Instagram account @nickorton22 and in the Facebook group
Entry is Rs. 4999/- per competitor
*Tanning - Tanning Not Allowed. ( Sun Tan - (Natural) can be acceptable )
Terms and Conditions
1. You must not be banned by any federations in the past.
2. It's the participant’s responsibility to be on time. Late participants will be disqualified.
3. BodyPower India has all the rights to use the photographs/video graphs of the participants clicked on the stage during BeachBody 2021.
4. Tanning not allowed. Any damage caused backstage has to be paid by that participant.
5. You must conduct yourself in a responsible manner all the time at the show.
6. I understand that all the decisions made by judges are final and I will respect the same. In any circumstances for any reason, if I try to defame or degrade the brand value of BodyPower or any associates, BodyPower has full authority to hold or cancel my prizes/rewards if any.
7. Judge’s decision will be the final decision.
8. The organizers have all the rights to change/cancel the event.
9. Prizes if refused will be passed on to the next runner up.
10. Your individual health and safety remain your responsibility during the show, and you must conduct yourself responsible manner at all times, and BodyPower India will not be responsible.
11. Registration fee will not be refunded in any circumstances, however, you can transfer the same to your friend or recommendation.
12. Organizer has all right to cancel any category in case the final number of participants for the same will be less than five, in that case, registered participants from the same category can compete to other category.
13. Due to any unavoidable circumstances, BodyPower management has all the, rights to postpone or cancel the event. BodyPower will refund any registration fee if any participant willing to withdraw during this situation.
THINK YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES? CLICK HERE TO ENTER!
You Have to follow Standard Operating Procedures.
Welcome to the Bodypower 2021 events. We sincerely thank you for
registering and participating in these events, we all have been through a
severe pandemic and we are sure that all of us are aware of the need of the
hour. As responsible citizens, Team Bodypower would love to take care of all
safety and precautions to avoid any spread of the virus, further. To make this
event successful and to have a safe experience by following all the state
Government regulations, we can guarantee that with your co operation and
support we will all witness being a part of the grand Fitness event of year
SOP Guidelines are as follows
1. Masks compulsory at all times at the venue and while entering the venue.
(Except while competing on stage)
2. Carrying Personal sanitizer bottles are recommended. Sanitizers will be
kept at different points to ensure Hygiene & safety.
3. Medical certificate to be presented by all registered participants at the
Venue while checking in for clearance from any virus. (Certificate should have
doctors signature and duly stamped, not older than 1 week from the day of the event)
4. Disclaimer - Medical history form to be filled in at the registration table on
arrival by the participants as a declaration.
5. Social distancing to be maintained at all times. Athletes to stand on the
marked areas during the registration process.
6. Participants are requested to carry personal water bottles and hand towels
to the Venue.
7. Hand gloves and shields are recommended for personal safety.
8. Compulsory Temperature and Oximeter check of every entrant to the
9. All Participating Athletes’ second check of temperature and oximeter
backstage before entering the main stage.
10. There will be constant announcements made for all the procedures, which
everyone is requested to follow.
11. Venue will be cleaned and fumigated before and after the event.
12. Seating - Alternate seats to be strictly to be kept vacant.
Seating on marked seats strictly not allowed in order of maintaining social distancing. Couple seating will be allowed.
13. There will be a single entry and exit point to the events to maintain the
flow and check on the people entering the venue, sanitizer use is
compulsory before entering the venue.
14. Social Distancing has to be maintained back stage, as limited number of
participants will be called out.
15. Group seating inside venue to be avoided.
16. Masks compulsory inside the closed venue.
17. Backstage Restrictions - No family members, Coaches, Friends allowed
backstage along with competitors (except the organizing team members) to
avoid overcrowding and to follow social distancing regulations as per state
18. All queries to be addressed at the registration Desk.
19. Spot Registrations are totally at the discretions of the Organizers. Terms &
20. Your Kind co-operation in all the events as professional athletes will assist
us in all events in its smooth operations and normalcy to be resorted.