Product added to cart
BodyPower Cali Combat (Online Calisthenics Championship) :
A golden opportunity for all Calisthenics Athletes to showcase their Calisthenics skills and get an opportunity to win a Gift Hamper worth Rs 5000 as well get showcased on our Social Media.
The competition is from 1st August to 15th August, the judging will be from 17th August to 22nd August and the winner will be declared on 25th August 2021.
We have great athletes like Sandeep Kanyal, Rajan Sharma, Rohan Yalhaa, Kristen Varela, and BodyPower CEO Nick Orton on the judging panel.
- Bodyweight endurance (MENS):
- 10 muscle-ups, 20 straight bar dips, 20 pull-ups, 30 push-ups, 20 pistol squats (10 each leg)
- Bodyweight endurance (WOMEN'S):
- 20 pull-ups, 30 parallel bar dips, 50 squats
- One rep max:
- Muscle-ups, pull-ups, parallel bar dips, squats.
- Athletes need to measure their own body weight and the weights they are attempting on a weighing scale.
- 30% bodyweight endurance:
- Pull-ups, parallel bar dips, pistol squats (best leg)
- Athletes need to measure their own body weight and then add on 30% of their body weight and do max reps.
Note: Only one entry per category is permitted and the decision of BodyPower will be final.